- Denuding pipettes are used with the 3-in-One pipette controller and other pipette holders for denudation, and gametes and embryo transfer.
- These pipettes are made of borosilicate glass which is known for its stability and its resistance to corrosion and chemicals.
- The glass pipette has a better wetting feature compared to plastic ones, and is less likely to have oil drops attached inside, which can sometimes damage an oocyte or embryo.
- Unpolished pipettes are used to remove cumulus cells attached to the zona prior to micro-manipulation procedures and fertilization assessment.
- Polished pipettes are used to transfer blastomere (during PGS), oocytes, or embryos from one dish to another during other assisted reproduction procedures.
To see our catalog of available specifications for this product, click here.
For prices and other information, please call us on +98 21 8605 4378 or +98 21 8605 4983 or send us an email to email@example.com
Download the SLM Pipettes Catalog here.